The Twilight Runway Challenge 2018
takes place on Saturday 2nd June.
Registration is at 19:30 with a warm-up at 20:00. The
run begins at 20:30.
The run takes place at TAG Farnborough Airport.
Visit the about page to find out more or check out
Entries for Twilight Runway Challenge are now open.
Many thanks for signing up to take part in the Twilight Runway Challenge in support of The Community Matters Partnership Project (CMPP) on Saturday 2nd June, which is set to be our biggest and best Twilight event yet!
Fingers crossed that the weather forecast is accurate and it will be a dry, balmy Saturday evening.
Here are the final joining instructions for the event - please read carefully and ensure that you are able to meet all of the safety and security arrangements as we cannot make exceptions.
Date: Saturday 2nd June 2018
Location: TAG Farnborough Airport, Farnborough, GU14 6XA (please use GU14 0LJ if you are using a sat nav)
Timings: Registration begins at 7.30pm, warm up at 8pm, challenge starts at approx 8.30pm
Parking: Free and available on site
- Due to increased security status at the airport, initial registration for the event will take place before challengers and visitors reach the Fire Station. Please be prepared for vehicles to be stopped and all passengers will be verified as per our participant list. If visitors are coming to watch the event, they will be asked to confirm the name of the challenger they are supporting.
- Please be aware that all challengers/visitors may be subject to a security search.
- For safeguarding reasons, any challengers aged between 8 and 16 must be accompanied by an adult who will remain on site for duration of event. This adult does not have to participate in the Challenge but must be present.
- Children under the age of 8 may accompany an adult participating in the Challenge, but remain the sole responsibility of that adult at all times.
- Any Challengers cycling, skating or skateboarding must wear a safety helmet. Challengers will not be allowed to participate if they are not wearing a safety helmet.
- An official photographer will be on site throughout the event. The resultant photographs may be used in future marketing and on our social media sites. If you do not wish your photos to be used, please let us know at registration.
- No dogs are permitted anywhere on airport.
- Limited supplies of bottled water will be available before and after Challenge, but if you require more please bring with you.
- Please arrive no earlier than 7:15pm.
- Please note: There is no secure area to leave personal belongings. If belongings are left in reception area it is wholly at owner's risk.
See you there!